Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 14 February 2011

Mr P's celebration day.



I visited my dad's plaque to place a few flowers to remember on this Valentine's day, I also placed some on my cousin, Robert's plaque.
Mr P's Anchor Tribute.
Mr P's trawler tribute.

The celebration day for Mr P was fitting, very sweet, it emulated him perfectly.
His gorgeous wife, Pam, was so emotional, had every reason to be. The wonderful man who had shared her life was gone, she now has to find the strength to carry on. I met her wonderful daughter and son, they are an absolute god send for her.
Pam had done Mr P proud, there were a lot of people at his funeral and many came back to the pub where Pam had organised a wake in Mr P's memory. The flower tributes were on display, a trawler and an anchor. Very fitting for him.
I am going to stay in touch with this lovely lady, She is wonderful x x

No comments:

Post a Comment