Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Change hair of colour.


Well...I have done it, the red hair is gone! I was hoping for purple but the colour is now a dark plum colour, not what I wanted but what the heck..... it's only hair, if it falls out, I will go back to my wigs. I will post pictures of the new hair when I get them.
I have called my oncologist for a CT scan, not sure when it will be but I want to see if the treatment in Germany has been as successful as previous treatments.
I am adding a new blog, Julie Bastian, a wonderful warrior from Australia. She has been inspired by Mavis Nye, another fabulous warrior. All blog links are on the home page.

I am so proud of Siobhan, her valentine cards are selling very well, she and her boyfriend, David, designed them, I am so pleased to see she has moved on and decided to go back to her wonderful talent, Well done baby x x Well done to Kieran as well who can, at last tie shoe laces and not forgetting Rich, thanks for taking out the bins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment