Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 29 January 2011

Kieran home today.

Kieran stayed with his dad for a few days, hope he was happier there as he said it was boring with me on my own!
I had a letter from Dr TOF who has said he will see me in 6 months unless I have any other issues with the fistula.
He seems happy that the clip has done the job but as I still cough when I drink, there maybe a small gap still but this can be sorted out.
I think personally that the coughing is the memory of the oesophagus, if that is possible. It has happened for 51 years, can it remember when I drink I cough?
At least my children now know there is a congenital defect running through the family, it runs alongside the twins gene. My mother is one of a twin, when Rich was born, many times there were twins and one was a TOF. Just feel sad for my uncle Fred who died at 15 days old of starvation, it could have been the same defect and my grandmother blamed herself for not being able to feed him. The TOF operation was started in 1942, Uncle Fred was born in 1938, he didn't stand a chance, poor little thing.

I will be contacting my oncologist to book a CT scan to check on Theo. I am hoping that he enjoyed his stay over Christmas but has now gone back to Germany, taking a few more personal items with him. It's not that I don't love you Theo, I want to love you from a distance.
I saw a film advertised last night called "Paul" It looks fun and I am hoping the children agree and we can all go and see it together. We haven't done that in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment