Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Good morning Ann!


First thing I have to do is say a very good morning to a good friend in the USA.... Ann, she is our resident warrior nurse but has had a few problems with an operation she had on her hand. Ann lost her mother to mesothelioma and strives for a cure. She is a great support to many warriors on facebook.
She read yesterday's blog and remarked how she thought my comment about my little car having a pedicure was "cute".
This is a message she left on my facebook after I commented she must have read my blog.

"Everyday I get up , take the dogs out, get coffee, log on computer, first thing I look at is your blog, then the local news. My daily routine"

Good morning to you Ann, hope your feeling good and your hand is getting better and want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment