Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 2 January 2011

Back to Germany.

My dad's memorial plaque at the cemetery.

I went to visit my dad's plaque yesterday, I haven't been able to go due to having the TOF op and then the bad weather. Some person had taken his and my cousins vases so I will have to get some more.
Theo and I are on our travels again. He stayed with us over christmas and new year and now it is time for him to return to Germany.
Rita, a lovely lady I met on facebook who lost her husband last year, is coming with me. i feel so lucky having so many very special people around me.
We will be leaving early and returning on Wednesday. I will miss the children and the cats but I have to do this. It has been 23 months since my last treatment with the Prof and this is not a set back. It is a small progression, the mesothelioma is nowhere near the stage it was when I went in May 2008.
I am looking forward to seeing the Prof again but would have liked to have seen him in different circumstances. He is a lovely man and I appreciate everything he is doing for me.
I did my mistletoe last night nad have had a good reaction at the injection site.
I haven't done it for a few week but was told if I stop doing it for a week or two it boosts back up.
this seems to be the case.
I may not be able to add much while I am away, I will ask Siobhan if she will update, otherwise it will be when I return on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment