Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 12 December 2010

Weekend with Rita.

Ron and I
Dawn and I
Rita and I
Rita's 4th night cap...her secret recipe!!

I met Rita and Peter through Rita's granddaughter and her boyfriend Andy. I work with Andy in Orange. He shaved his wonderful mohawk off last year to raise funds for Stephanie Chouette.
Rita's husband, Peter had mesothelioma. He passed away this year. Rita invited me up to be with her for the weekend and I have been thoroughly spoilt.
She is such a wonderful lady.
I also met up with Ron who has got 2 treatments funded by his Primary Care Trust (PCT)
It was great to meet him, and Dawn who had been so instrumental in helping Ron with his case.
Rita and I had a fabulous time. We talked about many things. A lot of it about Peter which was lovely as I could get to know the wonderful person he was through his angel wife, Rita.
We were all prepared to go to bed at 11pm on Friday night, that turned into 2am Saturday morning. After 4 night caps, we decided to call it a night...not before Rita made her speciality night cap!!!!
It would blow my hat off if I was wearing one!
Rita showed me my room where i would sleep and showed me a bathroom that only I would use. She has a beautiful little bungalow.
Later on Saturday we went to meet Ron and Dawn.
We had a long chat about how things were and swapped notes about twinges, aches and pains....as you do!
I was sad to go home but know I will definitely be seeing Rita again. she has very kindly said she would accompany me to Germany, She is a little treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment