Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas day.

Our christmas table.
My beautiful necklace from Siobhan.
Kieran with his Christmas present.

It has been a fabulous and wonderful day with the children.
I don't need anymore than them to make my Christmas. It wasn't how it usually is as the gifts weren't as much as I wanted to give them but we were all very happy with what we got.
I got Kieran a PSPgo which he had wanted and got Siobhan and Richard an iPhone each.
Kieran;s voice is breaking, he has a bit of a sore throat at the moment. My little boy is turning onto a man : (
He went with his dad after lunch and will spend they day there, coming home tomorrow.
Siobhan gave me the most beautiful necklace, it is the best in the world, it is a dragonfly and is stunning.
We will soon be into another year, I hope this one is going to be wonderful. It will start with a trip to Germany for a treatment with the Prof. 23 months of being stable is brilliant and my meso is no where near the stage it was when I started the treatment with the Prof.
A thought for all those with out their loved ones today. It is heart breaking. I will light a candle to remember all those heroes who have stepped into another room x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment