Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Lot better today.

I took some pain killer slast night and this morning the pain seems to have diminished a lot to what it was.
I will be contacting the Professor as My GP contacted Dr Meso and he has said he told me that he wouldn't be doing radio therapy as it would make me too ill. It would be used as a last resort.
My MP will be visiting me on Friday so I will be speaking to her about getting Primary Care Trust (PCT) funding.
I have recieved a lettter from them which, I feel, has a positive feel.

John Lennon

I cannot believe that it has been 30 years since the wonderful John Lennon was shot by Mark chapman. It was such a painful day for the whole world. I still love his music and do wonder what beautiful songs the world has missed out on because of one mans actions on 8th December 1980, A few crazed moments in time and a life is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment