Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 3 November 2010

What a busy day!!!

This morning Kieran did travel training, he is learning how to get to school by himself. He has to get 2 buses, such a big challenge for him. His teacher arrived this morning to pick him up and returned with him later on in the afternoon.
I took the cats to the vets with the help of Rich. Amber kitten was crying all the way there, it is her first time. I got her chipped, the poor thing had to have it done twice. It looked painful and she cried both times : ( The first chip didn't give a reading so she had another one. They both had their annual jabs, Amber goes back i 3 weeks for her second lot.
When I go back, there was a phone call from the hospital, I had missed my appointment for my CT scan. The receptionist rebooked it for 3:00pm. I arrived and got ready for the scan, after having the intravenous contraption done for the dye, the girls went out of the room, they were back in within a few seconds, I was too high up. Dr Meso had asked for the TOF and meso to be checked. I shuffled down the bed, they went out, a few seconds later, back again...... tongue stud and nose stud were showing on the scan....... out they came and out went the girls for the thrid time. this time it was ok, all done and results next Wednesday. I am hoping all is the same.

I have emailed the prof for a friend as it has been noticed that a lot of people are in pain with the treatment. He changed it from embolisation to perfusion a while ago and it does seem to make a difference. He sent an email congratulating the warriors on noticing and said he would gradually return to embolisation. He stopped it as there were spine problems with some patients. It must be difficult sorting out what works best.
Good luck to Ronnie and Cher who are having treatments over the next week.
Anyone who wants to return to embolisation, let the prof know, he will probably change it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment