Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 16 November 2010

TOF op.

I had a call from Dr TOF's secretary yesterday afternoon. He has looked at the CT images I sent him and has seen that due to all the movement of the oesophagus when he did the endoscopy, as he thought, he had missed the TOF and it is still open.
I will be seeing him for a general anesthetic and op either this Friday or next Friday.
At least that will hopefully close it and no more choking on drinks. He will do another dilatation (Stretch the oesophagus) as I am still sticking on food, not as bad as it was though.
Once that is done, it is just the Meso to sort out.
I will be having radio therapy on the part of the lung that has progressed as long as it doesn't overlap the lymph node I had rt'd last year.
If it does overlap, it will be Germany again as the Prof has offered to sort it.
I will be asking for PCT funding again if radio therapy isn't the option as I think I have paid enough out to show them that I have had a great success with this treatment.
I will be seeing my MP on 3rd December and will bring it up with her. I think I will fight for it anyway as at some point I will need chemoembolisation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment