Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Results today.

Amber kitten deciding that the tree is a climbing frame and play toy for her.

Good luck to Cher who is in Germany having her treatment today, she travels all the way from Germany. The Prof has been wonderful agin, he has said anyone who wants to can return to chemoembolisation as chemoperfusion seems to be causing some unwelcome side affects.

I am off to the support group today and looking forward to meeting Phil and his wife. This is our second meeting and will hopefully be as popular as the first one last month.

I get my CT results this afternoon. This will include results from the TOF. Dr TOF will do an operation if it isn't fixed. He will put the bear clip on that he talked about before.
He is wonderful too, how lucky am I to be surrounded by such dedicated and fantastic Dr's? Wish everyone could have the same.

The picture is of Amber climbing our Christmas tree. I put it up early every year as it marks a milestone for me. I always celebrate reaching my next Christmas. She decided that it shouldn't be decorated and was playing with the baubles....naughty Kitty!!!

I know Christmas is such a very hard time for many. My thoughts will be with all of them who have Christmas without their loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment