Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 19 November 2010

Doctors yesterday.

I went to the Dr's yesterday as my sick note has run out, seems to me everytime I think now is the right time to return to work, something else happens. I have the TOF op next week and am waiting to hear if I am having radio therapy for the progression of the mesothelioma.
I can't see me retuning until after Christmas now, I do miss my friends.

Devils Apple

I have been looking on the internet about trials and came across an old article I added a few years ago. Devils apple is a weed in Australia and has been compounded in to a drug and has shown success with mesothelioma.
I had a look to see if I could find any updates about it. I found a drug called Coramsine which is still being trialed.
I have added a link in the news feed on the blog and it is in the link below.

http://www.coramsine.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment