Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 13 November 2010

4 years!!


Today is the 4th anniversary of being told I have mesothelioma. I am adding the diary entry for that day.

"On 13th November 2006, my life changed. I had been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, a malignant tumour.

Mesothelioma is a cancer of the lungs and is associated with exposure to Asbestos.

I have never worked any where that had Asbestos exposure, the only link I have is that my father, who passed away on 26th August 2006, had worked for the MOD between 1963 to 1966. He was a lagger and worked closely with this deadly material. Unfortunatley, he didn't know how deadly it was.

I am now carrying a lethal enemy inside me that is going to result in an untimley death and leave my 3 beautiful children without a mother.

My father never knew this and I am grateful that he didn't, I don't think he would have coped with knowing 1 of his children was infected with this silent killer.

I now have to try and squeeze all my happiness into a small amount of time.

I intend to fight it and have been told this will be fruitless, but I am not prepared to lay down and die."

No comments:

Post a Comment