Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 15 October 2010

TOF news.

I had a phone call from Dr TOF's secretary yesterday. I am not having a barium swallow on Tuesday now, The Dr has spoken to his radiologist and has decided a CT scan would be better.
I am wondering if a scan for Theo and Frederick (The TOF) together would be better. I will have to ask as I am due for one for Theo.
I will have to wait to find out when I will have the CT scan and will ask if it could be combined and sent to Dr Meso.... this is what I shall call my oncologist now.... it gets so confusing with all these wonderful Dr's.
I was hoping to get it all sorted out before next week as I am going to Tenerife for a week with my friend, Tina and her son, Kieran is going too.
I will have to be very careful when I am there and may come back a few pounds lighter, although, I never stick on chocolate!!! That can't be a bad thing : )

No comments:

Post a Comment