Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 11 October 2010

Taunton today.

The sun is shining, it is like a summer day and I am off to Taunton on the train.
I am going to see Dr Tof, I think he will say I need another dilatation as I am still sticking when eating food.
I think we may have solved the TOF problem , well I am hoping, I had some alcoholic beverages in London the night before the meeting. I forgot that usually I have a sore throat and lose my voice a little.
That didn't happen and I said my little piece with no problems. By golly, I think he may actually have done it!!!

Our little group on facebook s busy organising a 2012 calendar, there are a lot of ideas being thrown in the ring so it is looking good. We want it to be international as asbestos is a world wide problem. We also want to get the word out there about how to deal with asbestos if anyone was renovating their house.
We will see what happens with it. Any photographers who want to take part, please get in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment