Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 1 October 2010

Ready to go!!!

Everything is packed, speech ready, hope I haven't forgotten anything.
If I have its too late now.
I am picking up my friend, Gina, and meeting Rita on the train. Sure we will have lots to talk about.
I am looking forward to meeting the lovely friends who I have met on facebook and meeting friends I have known before.
It is pouring with rain, I am not worried, I am excited to be going to the conference. It has been very popular this year, people have been turned away, such a shame because it is important for them to go.
Maybe next year will have a bigger venue.
Will blog throughout the weekend and add pictures. I will be taking my camcorder to film the event and will add it to the internet for those who are unable to attend but are interested in the speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment