Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Radio Devon


I was up at 6 this morning and out by 6:55am to got to the radio station. It is a beautiful day so the drive to the studio was lovely.
I did 2 shows, one with Gordon Sparks and one with Matt Woodley. I was asked about how I felt when I got the good news that my meso had reduced. Matt wanted to know because the Chilean miners had started to be lifted from the mine they are trapped in. I explained that I felt like it had happened to someone else. It has to have been one of the best moments in my life.

When I got home, Kieran was ready for school and was making his own breakfast. He also put some clothes in the tumble dryer and more clothes in the washing machine. He is saving up to get a game and is earning money by doing little chores. I don't think it is a bad idea to teach him how to work the house hold appliances.

Good luck to all the Chilean miners, after 2 months of being trapped, they are being released 1 by 1. There are 33 miners to lift out of the mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment