Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 13 September 2010

Taunton today.

I woke up this morning with my old friend, chest infection. I did ask the GP for some more anti biotoics as I knew there was still a little more to clear up. She told me that having more antibiotics wouldn't be good a sthey wouldn't work when I really needed them.
I will go back this week if it gets any worse. I do wish sometimes that they would listen to me as I have had this infection for weeks. I want to get rid of it as I amy need to have an anesthetic for the TOF op if I have one and having a chest infection is going to make things worse in recovery.
I am seeing Dr TOF this afternoon and will find out the results of the CT and barium I had last week, I will also find out if I can have the over the scope clip procedure to seal up the fistula.
Siobhan is coming with me.
Tomorrow I am seeing Ali and Gina, we will be sorting out some things for her and then go out in the evening. I am looking forward to it.
I have to arrange to see a medical report at my Dr's surgery before it goes to my works occupational health department.

No comments:

Post a Comment