Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday morning.

I am sat on the sofa, in my dressing gown, thinking about friends going through the effects of mesothelioma.

I am looking forward to the meeting in London on 2nd October, The Prof will be there as will many warriors I have met on my journey. We are hoping to get a picture of the Prof with his patients, how good will that be. Such a shame that all of them can't be there as they have either lost their lives or can't travel. One thing is for sure, The Prof is looking for a cure. Every patient that sees him knows that it is a trial and are willing to put themselves in his hands. He gives so much hope to all he meets. He lets them all know it isn't a cure but he will do his best, what more can anyone ask.

I have been feeling very tired over the past few days. I need to get my mistletoe boosted and will have to find some time to do it. Next week is the op for the fistula, that is being done under sedation. I am hoping that it resolves my problem with chest infections. The week after is the meso UK meeting and I have a gap, I will try and sort something out before I go away with Kieran and my friend at the end of October.




No comments:

Post a Comment