Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 22 September 2010

More warrior meets : )

Cher's snowdrop painting she had printed on T-shirts.




I am going to the mustard tree today to meet Geoff, another meso warrior recently diagnosed.
He has been looking into treatment with Germany, I hope it works as I do with all that see the Prof.
The Mesothelioma UK even is fully booked but they are taking resplaces on reserve. This year has been a good year for them, the busiest they have had since they started. I thunk that is great, the word is spreading. Many people are not prepared to lay down and die any more, they are prepared to fight as are the families who have lost their loved ones.
I am looking forward to going on the Friday evening to London as a lot of us will be meeting for the first time after chatting on facebook. Facebook has been a great tool for support for all. It is fantastic to see people and encorage each other to be positive. That is what the meso UK meeting does, it is such a positve event that when I first went in 2007, I came away feeling powerful and armed with information I knew nothing about.
It will be great to see the Prof again and Cher from Australia, who is having treatment with the Prof, will be armed with T-shirts for everyone. She painted a beautiful picture of snowdrops and had had it printed on a T-shirt. I have spoken to Cher but as yet, we haven't met.
First of all I have to get the TOF op out of the way on Friday. I hope it works, I can't miss that meeting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment