Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 27 September 2010

Mesothelioma UK event.


I am looking forward to the mesothelioma UK event on Saturday. It has been very successful this year, word must be spreading about the great work they do.
There are reserve places only and everyone on the reserve list I hope gets a place.
I will be looking forward to see the Professor, I saw him the last time in June 2009. He will get an opportunity to talk about his treatment which has changed a lot of lives and given others a small hope before they lost their lives.
There will be many mesothelioma warriors there who I have met on facebook and other warriors who were a big part of my determination to be here. One of them being Heather and Alan.
When I was given the devistating news in January 2008 that Theo had progressed, I was so upset and went to stay with them in Derbyshire. They gave me back my fight to carry on. Also Pat and Tony, Tony died in 2008, Who were intrumental in me finding the Professor.
Pat won't be there but she will be there as will Tony, in spirit.

I think I may need another dilatation as I choked on my tea last night. Although that happened, there have been improvements, I can manage a bread roll now and am enjoying toast again.
I will be seeing Dr TOF in 2 weeks so will hopefully be told the good news that I am TOFless.


No comments:

Post a Comment