Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 24 September 2010

It has arrived!!!

The day has arrived that i have been antisipating for weeks now, the day I get my fistula sealed. I am nervous but have confidence in what Dr TOF is going to do.
He has been an amazing help, searching the internet for information and looking for someone in the UK who can do the procedure.
there was 1 Dr in Basildon who closed a fistula caused by removing cancer from the oesophagus.
The other is a Dr in Italy who successfully closed a congenital fistula that was bigger than mine.
He offered me these 2 options but I said I would stick with him after all, he has worked so hard to help me.
I am also having a dilatation which is a procedure to stretch the narrowing I have in the oesophagus caused ny the 2 stents I had put in.
My procedure is at 12:30pm today so by 1:00pm I will hopefully be TOFless, and for those of you who need to go to spec savers, I said TOFless not TOPless : )
the link is a small video showing the procedure I am having today.
(for those of you who are interested)
Topless wouldn't be a pretty site!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment