Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 2 August 2010

Nervous and excited !!

Today Siobhan and I are going to Taunton, Somerset, to see the TOF Dr. I am so nervous, I hope he understands why I am trying to sort out the TOF situation. I am taking some case studies from medical journals with me and also my discharge information that shows when the TOF was diagnosed.
I haven't got much of a choice in what i do as my other option is to have chest infections and pneumonia for the rest of my life. I really don't know what he is going to say, all I have heard is that he knows a lot about TOF and has been recommended by TOF parents.
The TOF support group have been great and I have also picked up another friend, Gaynor, who's son is a TOF of 23. He has more problems than Rich but she has been so supportive.

My chest infection is going slowly, I still have a small pain in my shoulder but nothing like it was a few days ago.
Well..... I am off to get ready for my appointment, will update when we come back from Taunton.

No comments:

Post a Comment