Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 31 August 2010

More antibiotics!!

I have been to see my new GP today and she has given me some more antibiotics for my chest infection.
This one has been going on for a while. I will be glad when it has gone as it is making me feel very tired and it is painful.
This week will be filled with getting Kieran ready to go back to school. He returns on Monday in a new class and seems to be looking forward to it.
Also on Monday I am going to Taunton for a CT scan and a barium swallow. I am hoping the second stent hasn't messed up any chance I have of having the fistula sealed up.
I am meeting some new warriors today at the local hospital. Quite a few have come forward after the feature on the local news last week.
It is always good to meet new people and hear how they are surviving this deadly illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment